Tillie Rose is 2

My Tillie Rose turned 2. This last year has been a whirlwind, and she has been a trooper through the crazy (crazy like mom's-not-living-at-home-for-three-months crazy, and I'm-only-16-months-and-I-have-younger-twin-sisters crazy). She has taught me how resilient kids are. She has helped me see God's hand in my life. I know there is a special purpose for her being in our family, and getting here first. This girl is a special soul.


As I looked over some pictures from her first year I realized how much personality she has had from the very beginning. She was so fun to celebrate, and I hope I never forget the look on her face when people sang her happy birthday, her little head kept turning around and around to look at everyone as if to say "are they really singing to me?!" She seemed to be just tickled from head to toe.






Who knew one little girl could bring so much sunshine into our life. I love her so much it hurts sometimes. Happy birthday little one!

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Kelly Brito