General Conference Weekend

What a wonderful weekend. My heart is full of gratitude, and sings with David's in Psalm 136, "O give thanks to the Lord!"

Lately I've been yearning to feel centered again, and this week I've been able to do that. Everything has found it's proper place, and even the sun was shining!

General Conference brought me so many answers, and funny enough (after my post this week) steered me in a very different direction than the questions I had written down! I guess that's the beautiful thing about revelation.

I am ready to yet again turn over a new leaf, start a new chapter, and realign my life more closely with the best version of myself. I'm grateful for eternal reminders and heavenly tugging that come when we try to do those things that bring us closer to God. And I'm especially grateful this weekend for the messages that seemed to be sent from Heaven just for me.

Here are a few pictures of what was a very good day!




No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Kelly Brito