Keeping Up

 
Hey friends,
 
It's been awhile. Writing and sharing were a huge blessing to me while in the hospital, and I've missed that, and more importantly, I've missed you! I have felt prompted to write, and so feel badly when I don't write as much as I would like to. I'm so grateful for Kelly, Brittany, and Jeni for continuing to put together so many things to inspire me and hopefully some of you too.
 
Sometimes at the end of the day I just think of all the things I would have liked to get done, and hope that the next day is a little smoother. Last night Dave and I were talking about this and he said, "really you just have to work on survival right now, and that's success." That's a bit of a low bar, but probably more realistic than my expectations :)
 
 
I'm so grateful for the support we've had, friends and help that have come to the rescue, women that Tillie has called mom, and the meals that have replaced my own. Yes, life is a little crazy around here with 3 under 2, but I can't imagine what it would it be like without all the help? I've never been comfortable on the receiving end, but feel humbled as that's where I find myself often in this season of life. And really, as busy and crazy as I feel sometimes, most days I really am feeling pretty good and even getting some sleep!
 
Tillie's friend (ok really my friend) Katie, who comes over after high school to help me out. She has been my angel. 
Two of my nurses that came to see me and meet the twins. I love these girls!

Even as unpredictable as life is right now, I want to keep writing, sharing, and connecting. I have a few little updates to the blog and some content coming up that I'm really excited about. Thank you, to all of you that have made this a special place for me and made me feel like this is a project that is worthwhile. I know it's just a small thing, but it's something that has made a big difference in my life. I'm excited to be back writing more and can't wait to connect again with you!
 
 
xoxoxo,
 
Lizzy

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Kelly Brito