Week 30

Big milestone-we hit week 30! Doesn't that sound so much better than 29? (That’s what I keep telling myself as that I happen to be turning 30 on my next birthday too…) How have I been in here for 6 weeks now?! We are pretty sure we are going to be delivering at 32 weeks, so the countdown really has begun. I am a little nervous for a c-section and can't believe how different this whole birth experience is from my experience with Tillie. But on this one I get a two-for-one deal so maybe it’s worth the trade off!

A few highlights this week:

Had an ultrasound and the babies are weighing in at 3lbs and 3lbs 3oz! That may not sound like much but 3 lbs is a huge milestone. My mental goal is 4 lbs for the girls which will be hard to hit in just two more weeks, but you never know!
This is the face of someone stuck in the hospital a little too long
Had 2 groups of visitors that win the prize for most distance traveled, Michigan and Germany! 
One of my favorite families.  I need to highlight their story here on the Small Seed. The parents are so full of  faith and trust and it just shines in their eyes. While they were visiting the sweet little girl on my right sang "Tis a Gift to Be Simple" for me. For a few minutes it felt like I had an angel in my room.
Pierre and Anna. What a treat to have them up here, and that they would spend an afternoon in a hospital while on vacation to NYC. Two special people. 
This week brought more nursery planning and nesting. You can see some of the prints on this post from yesterday and to celebrate I'll be giving away one of my favorites.

Got to "google hangout" with all my family--spread out between Australia, Utah, Connecticut, Texas, and Arizona. 
Aren't my parents darling? 
Oh, and on the home front my sister Sarah bought a training potty for Tillie, and Tillie totally went in it. I think I may to increase Sarah's salary so she never leaves. 
One of the biggest highlights of every week--spending time with miss Tillie
I can't thank you all enough for the support and prayers over the last 6 weeks. We are so grateful for all of you who have been looking out for me, Tillie Rose, Sarah, Dave and especially these two little ones. 

xo,

Lizzy

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Kelly Brito