This Week in Pictures

May 14-21, 2012

Sweet Tillie had her first vaccines. I was dreading them all morning, and for some reason just felt awful knowing that she didn't even know what was coming. She took them like a champ, but I did have an extra cuddly little sweetheart later that afternoon. I am starting to get a little glimpse of what parents go through when their kids go through pain...and it was only vaccines. 

 Tillie sitting in the Bumbo for the first time. We found out at the pediatrician that she has one side of her neck that is stronger than the other (the reason she has the cute pose in this picture), so she and I now do "exercises" 5 times a day.


I love her little profile. Her cheeks are getting so chunky! She loves to suck her hand (but isn't interested in a binky funny enough)

Little family of geese, love that mamma goose 

She smiles with her tongue all the time-like this and the one below 



Mitt 2012. Neat to hear him in person, hope to see him in the White House.

3 comments

  1. I love these pictures! Michael was telling me about Tillie's neck~ that sounds tough for her and for you! I hope all the "exercise" pays off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little Tillie! She is just so sweet and I LOVE her tongue smiles! Maybe her cheeks will catch up to Wes' on day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for keeping us updated on Tillie's amazing changes daily. What an adorable little "creature"

    ReplyDelete

Design by Kelly Brito