Welcome Tillie Rose

I think I can speak for Dave when I say that you have already brought us more joy in 2 weeks than we may have felt in our whole lifetime. Everything about you is perfect, and I only wish I could freeze time to somehow take in everything--your little features, smiles, smell, and the special feeling that's in our home. 

Everyone said that there is nothing like the love you will feel for your own child. I believed them and was still blown away.

We can't believe you're really and finally here. It's really home now that you're a part of us. 

Welcome. 








(Huge thanks to my friend and incredible photographer Jennifer Woodbury)

10 comments

  1. Lizzy!!!! She is PRECIOUS! :-D Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzy she is beautiful. I love all that hair. Newborns are the best. Hope all is well with you and recovery is smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just beautiful!! And so are you of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is breath takingly beautiful. I am anxious to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are these the pictures that Jen took?! Worth EVERY penny. These are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is absolutely nothing like little tiny toesies....a wrinkled up nosey......tons of newborn hair......and a loving mom and dad! We are so excited for the three of you! Enjoy the ride and cherish every midnight feeding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Lizzy! She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you! She just seems so sweet and so content to be in your arms. We are sending our love...! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Lizzy, Shes beautiful!! Just like her momma! Super happy for you. Enjoy the newborn stage.. it goes by SO quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so beautiful! Love her! Her hair... Oh my goodness. Can't wait to meet her. (& I love your brass bed frame)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so tiny and precious. These pictures are incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Design by Kelly Brito