Showered with so much St. George Love

Showered is the perfect word for what just happened in St. George. So many parts of my life came together in such a perfect afternoon at my parents home. From friends to high school, college, family from birth and recently through marriage were so generous and loving to me and our future sweet baby girl. 
Thank you. 
Thank you to my mom, Jesika, Sarah and Rachel, and to all the Jensen/Colton family that came so far, and to everyone else I have loved and looked up to that supported us and will continue to through this new life change. 
Sweet Baby, I can't wait for you to meet everyone who was there to shower you!

Love these girls
  
 Family through Dave, they drove from Vegas, Lehi and St. Johns. So sweet.

 Love my neighbor Jan


Love these three. Sweet women who have been there through all the stages.


 Two soon-to-be cousins hiding out. They set the bar pretty high for our little one!

 Food was delish.

I wonder if she's going to look like me or Dave?

These ladies made the magic happen.
I'm keeping them close and hope our daughter will grow up to be just like them.

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Kelly Brito