Shhhhhh...

So it has been hard to focus today in class because I am so excited for tomorrow! Let me explain...
Dave and I had our first anniversary last week, but since we were in Vegas and Arizona with family we couldn't do anything to celebrate (though that was a fun celebration too!). Not to worry, because for the last month Dave has been planning a surprise Anniversary trip for this weekend! The only things Dave will let me in on are 1) we leave tomorrow morning at 9 a.m., and 2) (and this only came after some probing) Dave will tell me early tomorrow morning what I need to bring.

via Apartment Therapy
I looooove being surprised (which Dave knows) and love even more that Dave has been planning all of it. What a sweetheart. To be honest, I feel a little like Christmas looking forward to tomorrow, and a whole weekend to spend with Dave! 

5 comments

  1. How fun! I can't wait to find out where you're going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the curiosity is killing ME so badly, I bet you're dying! Well, no more! You're on your way! Be sure to fill us in when you get back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear what he had planned. What a great husband.

    ReplyDelete

Design by Kelly Brito