Happy 4th

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays, for so many reasons. This year isn't going to disappoint. 

I can't wait to:
-See my whole family and stay all together in a big cabin in Sundance
-See a ton of my cousins from both the Henderson and Bestor sides
-Watch my Grandpa Ralph's face as he's honored with his 4 brothers at the Provo Freedom Festival for their service in WWII
-Be in LaVell Edwards Stadium for the Stadium of Fire, see Carrie Underwood and the fireworks (if you're there I'd love to say hello!)
-See Bree and Gabe (I know everyone thinks they have the cutest nieces and nephews, but I'm pretty sure mine win :)
-Eat, relax, learn from, laugh with and love my siblings
-Hang out all weekend with my husband away from everything else!

Photo I took from a boat leaving an island beach just outside
 of Greenwich. Island beaches are pretty cool.

Happy 4th of July!

1 comment

  1. Lizzy! We will be at Stadium of Fire as well! Hopefully we will run into each other!!!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Kelly Brito