Hosting


I am so lucky to have had some great visitors this past month, Krista and Emily (both of which are like sisters to me!). Krista and her husband Zach wanted to take a trip together before their baby boy comes in July, and I felt lucky to get to spend a couple days with them while they were out here. (Thanks Krista for the pictures!) Emily came up from D.C. for a quick Memorial weekend trip and though we spent most of the time at the beach, we also spent a little time in New York as well.

Krista and I at Pear Tree Point beach in Darien

Dave making me laugh, trying to do prom poses

Though he's still being funny here, I love this one

Times Square with Krista 

Trying to mimic the Bergdorf Goodman window display, I am eerily accurate

Emily in Times Square (Memorial Day weekend is "Fleet Week" in NYC)



I'm always amazed at how true friendships seem to pick right up without skipping a beat. (It's a good thing as we live so far from so many great friends.) I wish we could have visitors every weekend, and though for now we only have a blow-up bed to offer, our house is always open!

4 comments

  1. We loved that picture of you guys as well! We are so glad we were able to come, thanks for showing us such a great time!

    And I agree about picking up right where we left off :) That makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when friends or family comes to visit. Its so much fun to explore with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the prom poses! You look so happy you're glowing! It must be so great living in a place where people want to come visit you. But, they are probably visiting you because they love you, not because of where you live :) I'm happy you had so much fun - friends are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all are adorable, just sayin'. Also, we were in the City on Monday... and I totally wanted to to take a pic with all the sailors! I didn't want to embarrass hubbie though. :-) Anyway, you're an awesome mannequin ;-) <3ya!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Kelly Brito